« »
i ii iii iv v vi


nine nine, cloud nine! blogger challenge #9
Assalamualaikum and 안녕하세요!

  

day 9 : put your ipod on shuffle and share the first 10 songs - discuss them and how they make you feel



okay, let's hear it! (just want you guys to know, i am a kpop lover. lol haters go away)

  • HYOYEON - Sober (feat. Ummet Ozcan)(Korean ver.)
  • Krystal (F(x)) - All of a sudden (My Lovely Girl OST)
  • Song Ji Eun - Pretty Age 25
  • SEVENTEEN - Thanks
  • Red Velvet - Happiness
  • Girls' Generation - Baby Maybe
  • Wang Jun Qi - I love you so much, you will know (A love so beautiful OST)
  • Dreamcatcher - Fly High 
  • WJSN (Cosmic Girls) - I wish
  • BTS - Heartbeat


next, i will describe on how these songs make me feel :

  • Hyoyeon - Sober ; make me want to dance and sing along because the beats are quite cool. 
  • Krystal - All of a sudden ; this song reminds me of my old time in school and i love this song so much when i was watching the drama. 
  • Song Ji Eun - Pretty Age 25 ; i love this song because one of the reasons is BTS' Namjoon and Jin were dancing to this song when they were watching it behind the stage. They made me laugh so hard HAHHA anyway this song is still catch my attention when it is on play shuffle.
  • Seventeen - Thanks ; love their dancing to this song! most favourite! make me want to thanks to all the people i have been thankful for and being there for me when i need them.
  • Red Velvet - Happiness ; reminds me when Baekhyun and Taeyeon were once a couple. i love how unique this group is when it was their first debut.
  • Girls' Generation - Baby Maybe ; such a cute song and fast lyric! i manage to catch up when singing this song. love most of Taeyeon's parts!
  • Wang Jun Qi - I love you so much you will know ; this cute song attracted me when watching the drama. it was a taiwanese drama that will make your heart fluttering at certain scenes.
  • Dreamcatcher - Fly High ; this song makes me want to flyyy~ i love the background music they created. and the notes they are singing are superb.
  • WJSN - I wish ; i love this song cause it makes me want to dance cutely~! hehe~
  • BTS - Heartbeat ; this song has recently been out with the game. i don't really like it that much but, it still kinda pleasant to hear.

that's all. thank you guys for reading!

Labels:

August 02, 2019







Intro


おはようございます!
Zakiah Akma, 24. Introvert but quite adventurous. I seldom write in here.
Writes in malay and english.
Blogging since 2012.



archive



chatting




hashtag


credit


originally by ayuni. edited by ziczaq