« »
i ii iii iv v vi


just some kind of rant
Assalamualaikum and 안녕하세요!

i am just being a boring person at the moment. sorry for those who took their time to read this stink post. ha. okay sorry, my bad. i don't know what to post right know but, i will think of something.

hurm. okay i got this.


i haven't updated anything since april. there were a lot of event going on in that duration of time. i was busy. yeah. on 16 till 18 april, i was going to a leadership training for my experience because i got one of the important position of src at my college and i am kind of grateful. i was never imagine i am going to get such of experience like that. wow, congrats to myself.

in the same month, on 21 april, i have dancing competition. it was called festival sanggar budaya at shah alam. you know, it was my first time dancing infront of many people include tan sri. i was like, congrats me for making an effort for yourself to make your dreams come true. the truth is, i really love dancing. when i am alone at home, i will take this chance to dance some of kpop songs. i also practice alone by watching the dance moves. it was hard but also fun at the same time. i am really enjoying my time to practice those hard moves. most of the time, the songs i choose are from bts, snsd and lovelyz. cute, hard, sexy and needs a lot of energy. i love trying a lot of genre dance moves from them. big applause to their choreographers. /clap clap clap/

in high school, i was more like a quiet girl who don't know how to converse with everyone. i was afraid of interactions with anybody include teachers. but i am glad because my friends giving me some advice to me on how this attitude will impact on my life onward. so, i try my best to be a little bit social and try not to focusing too much on my social anxiety starting from my high school days.

now, i'm still progressing. everyone needs to take their time slowly. so does me.

in may, there were a lot of events going around. seminar, penerimaan zakat at msu, teacher's day, singgah sahur, iftar, bubur lambuk at mosque and lastly, agihan makanan for the workers who have been working very hard in sentral.

i am just.... feeling grateful. to who?

to Allah. for giving me this lots of chance for me to try and work hard to be myself and upgrading myself for my future. i'm just feeling emotional right now. thank you. and thank you for those who read this until the end. if you're not understand what i was writing, just take your time to understand. it's okay guys, we have a lot of thing to learn. i'm still learning too. we, just a normal human being. learn everything that benefits you while you can.

that's all from me. thank you. assalamualaikum and good bye.

Labels:

July 17, 2019







Intro


おはようございます!
Zakiah Akma, 24. Introvert but quite adventurous. I seldom write in here.
Writes in malay and english.
Blogging since 2012.



archive



chatting




hashtag


credit


originally by ayuni. edited by ziczaq