« »
i ii iii iv v vi


four fingers up! blogger challenge #4
Assalamualaikum and 안녕하세요!



day 4 : a good moment that happened within the last week


a lot of good things happened to me recently but i will choose one. that is, when i was gathering up my courage to talk to my crush. that is the moment when i felt, "oh! i d-did it? did i just talk to him?" my brain wasn't function for a few seconds before my friend grabbed my hand and she was proud of me. 

y'know, with all of my ex-crushes before, i would never do that. i didn't have enough courage to talk to them instead, i dm-ing them through social media. well, of course i did it with him too, and got bluetick. 😓😂 (because my words were quite......okay. i was being an idiot that time) i guess, he must be laughing when i send the text to him. 

so, that's all. see you tomorrow too! 😃🙋



Labels:

July 28, 2019







Intro


おはようございます!
Zakiah Akma, 24. Introvert but quite adventurous. I seldom write in here.
Writes in malay and english.
Blogging since 2012.



archive



chatting




hashtag


credit


originally by ayuni. edited by ziczaq