« »
i ii iii iv v vi


blogger challenge #7 and #8!
Assalamualaikum and 안녕하세요!


disebabkan aku lupa nak post semalam akibat kepenatan berlari (heh lari lah sangat), aku post day 7 dengan day 8 sekali. 


day 7 : discuss your current/most recent relationship




no relationship with anyone, yet. i don't know HAHAH just have a good relationship with my college friends and high school friends. that's all. but, ya know, i don't really have that many friends. just certain close friends who knows my secrets and my other problems. 

right now, ZERO RELATIONSHIP WITH ANY MAN/BOYS.


day 8 : describe your partner/someone you have feelings for


since i don't have any partner, i will describe someone i have feelings for. he is just like an ordinary guy who you will see a lot whenever you are going out. but, to be honest, i will describe him as 'a cute smile guy'. i like a guy who tend to laugh a lot and funny, to be precise, he will make everybody laugh with his joke. but, since i don't really know him, i just like his smile. that's all. and, i have a tendency to like a tall guy.

as you guys want to know, the truth is, he is not even my type to begin with. but, once i laid my eyes on him, i can't look away. my heart started beating so fast that moment. my type of guy is actually like a smart guy, don't smoking/vaping and gentleman. like my crush before, he knows silat cekak hanafi. 

until now, i don't really get why i like this guy. i am trying to forget him but he was everywhere! he will just come near when i'm trying to move on. i will look forward to it. see you soon my future!



Labels:

August 01, 2019







Intro


おはようございます!
Zakiah Akma, 24. Introvert but quite adventurous. I seldom write in here.
Writes in malay and english.
Blogging since 2012.



archive



chatting




hashtag


credit


originally by ayuni. edited by ziczaq