« »
i ii iii iv v vi


blogger challenge #28 : open letter
Assalamualaikum and 안녕하세요!


day 28 : write an open letter to 3 people in your life and 1 person who is no longer in your life


to the 3 people in my life ;

thank you for always being there for me. even though, you're always making me feel hurt, but i have no one else except you. any problems, any kind of pain i have experienced, you helped me going through it. thank you.

to that one person who is no longer in my life, i hope you are doing good now. i tried several times searching for your social media, but, i can't found your account. maybe, that was our last meeting in high school. thank you for noticing me and my feelings for you. thank you, S.

Labels:

August 22, 2019







Intro


おはようございます!
Zakiah Akma, 24. Introvert but quite adventurous. I seldom write in here.
Writes in malay and english.
Blogging since 2012.



archive



chatting




hashtag


credit


originally by ayuni. edited by ziczaq