« »
i ii iii iv v vi


blogger challenge #29 : saved my life
Assalamualaikum and 안녕하세요!


hampir tamat dah blogger challenge aku ni :')

day 29 : who are the most influential people/which people have saved your life?


who have saved my life? myself.

i kept thinking about ending my life before when i was in high school due to stress, but i thought, if i was gone, what happened to my family? what happened to me? 

that was it. 

i got hope. 

bts, is also my hope to get through most of my problem. their music gives me inspiration on writing stories and also gives me energy when i need it. 

thank you, bangtan sonyeondan. and thank you, to past myself. 

Labels:

August 22, 2019







Intro


おはようございます!
Zakiah Akma, 24. Introvert but quite adventurous. I seldom write in here.
Writes in malay and english.
Blogging since 2012.



archive



chatting




hashtag


credit


originally by ayuni. edited by ziczaq