« »
i ii iii iv v vi


BTS Jokes : BTS meets EXO (pt.2)


cr ; wattpad 

#Non-kpoppers don't read this unless you know who BTS are. 
Don't take this to the heart. /jgn terasa la/



AMUSEMENT PARK..


Jimin : Look hyungs! *u*
Suho, D.O., Xiumin : What is it?
Jimin : We 've reached the height requirement! /parties/
Suho : Finally!! OK I'LL PAY FOR EVERYTHING! /releases black credit card/


/rides the rollercoaster/
Jungkook : Whatever Golder Maknae is too old for thi-- AHHHH!!!! NOOO MOMMY!! ASDFGHJKL / cries/
Sehun : LMAO such a ba-- ASDFGHJKL STOP THE ROLLERCOASTER!!! YAH YOU PEASANTSASDFGHJKL /pukes/


Jin : /gives each BTS members and EXO members pink headbands/ Yeay! Now we could go to the Castle of the Princesses!
Tao : Tch! no thanks. /proceeds to the Barbie world but ends up going to the wrong place/ HAUNTED HOUSE. --- SHT SHT !@#$%^&* GEGE HELP ME! KYAHHHHH!!!!


Kris : Amusement park is not my style /flips hair/
Jin : Kris! You must see these alpacas! /squeals/
Kris : What? Deym! Must.see.my.ace!
Guards : Excuse me, sir.
Kris : What?
Guards : But no deadly weapons allowed.
Kris : I KNEW IT!! J-HOPE'S RIGHT THAT YOU GUYS ARE JEALOUS OF ME BEING FAB!
J-Hope : /suddenly appears/ Yeah! You guys are so jealous! /mehrong/

/Kris and J-Hope gets kicked out/

Kris : Now what shall we do?
J-Hope : Let's have a dance battle!
Kris : Oh c'mon you know you would never beat Galaxy~
J-Hope : Oh yeah? Show me what you've got!


Rap Monster : /rides the carousel/
Lay : Hey why are you riding my brother ._.
Rap Monster : Wait... but I thought this is J-Hope's brother?
Lay : Who's J-Hope?-- You mean.... HE'S MY BROTHER TOO?? 0_0
Rap Monster : Exact-- /carousel breaks down/ DAMN.


Baekhyun : Here jagiya~ /feeds Chanyeol cotton candy/
Chanyeol : Ah~ ^o^ yum! Just like your lips so delicious keke~
Baekhyun : >//< Stop making me blush--
V : /suddenly blocks them/ Ehem!
Baekhyun : O-Oh son! It's not what you think...
V : What do you mean?
Chanyeol : Eyy Taehyung! Gimme a high five! ^_^
V : /stares blankly/ Mom...
Baekhyun : What is it?
V : I would like you to meet my friend...
Chanyeol : Where is it?
Baekhyun : Huh? Where is he?
V : He's beside me, can't you guys see?
ChanBaek : ...................
V : ........You guys are weird. Okay my friend wants to go to Ladybug land. See you later!
Baekhyun : O-okay! Bye?
Chanyeol : What kind of food you have been giving to your son?
Baekhyun : Ermmmm cheesecake?


Luhan : Yo Kai! Come over here!
Kai : Why hyung?
Luhan : I would like you to answer honestly, who got more swag? Me or Suga?
Suga : I'm. Watching. You.
Kai : Umm Su--
Luhan : /glares/
Kai : Han.
Suga : What do yah mean by SuHan?
Luhan : You mean me and Suga?
Kai : Uh yeah!
Luhan and Suga : HA ! I KNEW IT WE BOTH HAVE SWAG! /high fives/
Suga : ...yeah but I have the most swag.
Luhan : WHAT DID YOU SAY?
Suga : I HAVE MORE SWAG THAN YOU DO!
Kai : ._. b-bye! /runs away/
Suga : Hey come back!
Luhan : Tell me I have more swag! Hey dark man come over here!


DINOSAUR WORLD..


Chen : Mom? Dad? You there?
Kai : --Hyung!! You gotta help me! Suga hyung and Luhan hyung is chasing me!
Chen : Huh? Who is that?
Kai : It's me Kai!
Chen : Kai? I can't see you! It's too dark in here! hhahahhahaha!
Kai : =_=


Suga and Luhan : Kim Jongin!! Where are you? Are you here?
Kai : /signs Chen/ Ssshhhh keep qui--
Chen : Guys he's here! /points Kai/
Suga and Luhan : Found yah!
Suga : Thanks Chen! You got swag~
Luhan : Yeah yeah but I have the most swag!
Chen : kekekek thanks but I prefer being handsome~
Luhan : WHAT?
Suga : HOW IMPOSSIBLE! I'M THE MOST HANDSOME!
Chen : HUH EXCUSE ME?
Luhan, Suga and Chen : TELL US KIM JONGIN!
Kai : Ugh not again ._.



Labels:

August 16, 2015







Intro


おはようございます!
Zakiah Akma, 24. Introvert but quite adventurous. I seldom write in here.
Writes in malay and english.
Blogging since 2012.



archive



chatting




hashtag


credit


originally by ayuni. edited by ziczaq