« »
i ii iii iv v vi


Liebster Award


Assalamualaikum and Annyeonghaseyo! Kawan Zie ni dah lama tag benda ni -.- Zie tak perasan. Mianei, chingu~ Okay! Sekarang, saya nak mulakan menjawab soalan-2 yang telah diberi oleh kawan saya ni >.<



What do you do to let others know you love them ? 

= I will showed my body language to them. You know what I mean right? kekeke >.<


Do you prefer fish or meat ? 
= I prefer fish than meat :)


Who would you most like to be stuck in an elevator with? 
= my love one XD


What did you dream about last night ? 
= I can't remember :p


If you were a car, what kind of car would you be?
= I would be a lamborghini red car ^3^


If you could be invisible for one hour, where would you go and what you would you do? 
= If I could be invisible for one hour, I would go to my dad's office and downloaded all k-mv and k-dramas from my dad's computer XD


What are your bad habits?
= My bad habits are like to bath late and surfing internet for almost 5 or 6 hours a day


What question do you often ask yourself? 
= hmmm... i think around 30 questions XD


What is the one thing you want most in your life right now?
= One thing? Hmm.... I think Samsung Galaxy Note 4 XD



What is your favorite month of the year? Why ?
= My fav month is June because my mother gave birth to me in that month.


What can you do that others can't do?
= My thumb can bend over and it straight.




I DON'T WANT TO TAG OTHERS. JUST LAZY OKAY? hmm -.-



November 12, 2014







Intro


おはようございます!
Zakiah Akma, 24. Introvert but quite adventurous. I seldom write in here.
Writes in malay and english.
Blogging since 2012.



archive



chatting




hashtag


credit


originally by ayuni. edited by ziczaq